Mahmoud Dahoud

Probably one option of several for the CM slot. Can't see us signing him AND Isco for example even though they'd both come cheap. One or the other for the number 8 role IMO even though i'd buy both!

I'm totally fine with Dortmund getting him to replace Weigl after they've sold him to us.
I would prefer Dahoud over Weigl. I think Weigl is a little too slow for the Premier League. Dahoud is much more versatile as he can be both a defending and an attacking midfielder. Weigl is in my opinion limited to being a deep lying defensive midfielder.

I would prefer Dahoud over Weigl. I think Weigl is a little too slow for the Premier League. Dahoud is much more versatile as he can be both a defending and an attacking midfielder. Weigl is in my opinion limited to being a deep lying defensive midfielder.

Arguably the deep lying midfield role, is the successor to Yaya Toure, is one of the most important positions to fill.

It's no secret Pep is a huge admirer of Weigl, comparing him to Sergio Busquets, and he would make an obvious fit in the squad given his age and natural alignment to Pep's game. I'd break the bank for him, but I doubt we will.

As for Dahoud, I do think we need to be in on him, especially if Isco extends.

Sky Sports Germany reported today that Dahoud was spotted in Dortmund, looking for apartments.

I think he is off to them.

Probably one option of several for the CM slot. Can't see us signing him AND Isco for example even though they'd both come cheap. One or the other for the number 8 role IMO even though i'd buy both!
Dahoud would take the deepest midfield role. Where Yaya has been playing. Isco would take a "free 8" role.

That's if we sign either of them, too early to say ofc

Sky Sports Germany reported today that Dahoud was spotted in Dortmund, looking for apartments.

I think he is off to them.

Gelsenkirchen to Dortmund is about a 30 minute drive....I'd sooner drive than up sticks and fuck about.
Not saying he ain't by the way.

Sorry,was thinking of the kid from Shalke,not Dahoud.

Would be a great buy but I'd prefer Weigl from Dortmund if w're only buying one DM.
Both much better options than William Carvalho IMO who will struggle for pace as Pep's Pivot in the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.