Mahmoud Dahoud

Weigl is a better player than Dahoud IMO, no doubt. Both quality though, would take either.

Having said that, Aleix Garcia deserves a proper chance in the first team, could become a world-class regista.

Weigl is a better player than Dahoud IMO, no doubt. Both quality though, would take either.

Having said that, Aleix Garcia deserves a proper chance in the first team, could become a world-class regista.
I think Aleix will be as good as either if given a chance.

I think there has to be something in Garcia's game that Pep isn't convinced about.

On many an occassion this season - in particularly after his decent performances in the cups - he hasn't even made the bench yet Delph and/or Fernando have.

That for me isn't the greatest of indications he is what many make him out to be but we will see what happens in the summer.

Sky Sports Germany reported today that Dahoud was spotted in Dortmund, looking for apartments.

I think he is off to them.
Remember when the German media literally tricked Kevin De Bruyne into saying that he had renewed his contract with Wolfsburg?
I am not saying Dahoud will come to us. He might go to Dortmund. But I would say there is a certain amount of "Bundesliga patriotism" in the way the German media reports transfer news. I am sure they really wish Dahoud goes to Dortmund rather than to the evil money monster City.

Remember when the German media literally tricked Kevin De Bruyne into saying that he had renewed his contract with Wolfsburg?
I am not saying Dahoud will come to us. He might go to Dortmund. But I would say there is a certain amount of "Bundesliga patriotism" in the way the German media reports transfer news. I am sure they really wish Dahoud goes to Dortmund rather than to the evil money monster City.

Haha don't remind me of that night! Mental on here!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.