Mahrez's flat burgled

I haven't read the scum on Sunday article and it may have been covered in there, but how did his flat get burgled ? I assume he is not living on the ground floor of some tenement block in a dodgy area, and he forgot to shut the metal security door over the front door on his way out ! I assume he lives top floor penthouse somewhere 24 hour concierge no doubt so how did they get in ?

I haven't read the scum on Sunday article and it may have been covered in there, but how did his flat get burgled ? I assume he is not living on the ground floor of some tenement block in a dodgy area, and he forgot to shut the metal security door over the front door on his way out ! I assume he lives top floor penthouse somewhere 24 hour concierge no doubt so how did they get in ?
Apparently a master key fob was either nicked or duplicated and used to get into 4 apartments in the block. The fact that he thought it to be a secure block may explain why he had so many valuables lying around. Probably an inside job.

Certain professions like to deal in cash, even those at the opposite end of the scale to the £10 hand job down by the canal. Only speculating, obviously.
My hand job days are over , two young Romanians with jet washers give mine a good polish while the wife is in Sainsbury's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.