Maicon

coulsonblue

Manchester City defender Maicon insists he has no plans to leave the club this summer.

Reports have suggested the Brazilian could be set for a return to his homeland with Atletico Mineiro credited with an interest in the full-back's services.

However, Maicon, who joined City from Inter Milan last summer, has pledged his future to Roberto Mancini's side.

"I can completely guarantee you that I'll not leave," Maicon told Lancenet. "I'm calm and I don't care about what they wrote about me.

"My only objective is to help the team and don't have any more injuries, as my goal is to return to the national team."

Maicon has only made 11 appearances for City in the Premier League so far this season and he concedes his campaign has not been his best after struggling with a series of injuries.

"I didn't have one of my best seasons, I had physical problems that prevented me from playing all the games as I used to," added Maicon.

"It was a complicated season, but I recovered in the last part of the season and I'm prepared to help the team."

Source: Sky Sports.com

Shit

Blue Haze said:
He came here for a Brazilian retirement and we gave it to him. Although when playing he isn't that bad, unfortunately that isn't often.

Yeah if he wasn't injured so much we may be able to sort a rotation with him and the other players getting use to it.

Has he always had a bad injury record ?

TCIB said:
Blue Haze said:
He came here for a Brazilian retirement and we gave it to him. Although when playing he isn't that bad, unfortunately that isn't often.

Yeah if he wasn't injured so much we may be able to sort a rotation with him and the other players getting use to it.

Not aware of any injury record like what he's had for us. Then again, he'll be 32 this summer. :x

BlueMo' said:
He made a difference when he came on v Spurs at home.
That's all i can really say about his season with us.

That is what Maicon can do for us when he is fit and that is what he is here for... we just need to keep the lad fit!

He gives Mancini that width and wide attacking pattern option (to compensate for not playing wingers - Mancini's ethos)... just get him 100%, keep him at that!

Blue Haze said:
TCIB said:
Blue Haze said:

Not aware of any injury record like what he's had for us. Then again, he'll be 32 this summer. :x

I think darth bacon mush has done some fucking voodoo with rvp and maicon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.