Maicon

It is down to Pellegrini to get the best out of him and if he does then we will have a valuable squad member at our club.

Ray78 said:
It is down to Pellegrini to get the best out of him and if he does then we will have a valuable squad member at our club.

+1. I highly doubt his wages are stopping us getting any of our proposed transfer targets. I'd much rather have him around than not, even if only to give tips to Zabaleta and Richards.

adrianr said:
Ray78 said:

+1. I highly doubt his wages are stopping us getting any of our proposed transfer targets. I'd much rather have him around than not, even if only to give tips to Zabaleta and Richards.

+2
He supposedly took quite the pay cut to join us too, so he may indeed yet prove valuable.

The best line is when he says the injuries 'stopped him from playing all the games as he used to'.

Yes because he'd get in the team over Zaba and Richards LOL

Hopefully the 'Brazilian in World Cup year' adds a little more consistency to his game next year!!!

If he want's game time to show he has something to offer for the World cup I'd suggest City is one of the last places he'd want to be..? Where else has quality in depth at RB like we do?

Yeah, he should go back to Brazil. One of the clubs could use sponsors to sign him and pay his wages, it's happening all the time there. I don't see any need for three natural right-backs personally, the only reason to keep him would be if Micah is converting to centre-back.

With the amount of injuries Richards suffers I don't think it's a bad idea to keep someone else on board.

If he's really on big wages and bonuses then I'll think he'll be gone so that room is made for a kid on small wages (relatively) ... but.... otherwise I hope he stays. He's a good pro and influence. He is still a very decent right back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.