Maicons goal

piffy on a rock bun

Sorry if its been covered but I am amazed how many people I have met today that think the Maicon goal for brazil was a fluke.
I thought it was a fantastic goal, he saw the keeper just of his line & Maicon put it just where he wanted with curl & power.

I thought he meant it as well. Seen him shoot from narrow angles before

Also if he meant to cross it, he'd have probably taken a lot of pace off it

clearly a misplaced cross.

Brazil failed to convince against an unknown entity.

Great strike or horrible cross.

Since he's a great player I'm going to have to assume it was a great strike.

Beneficiary of the vagaries of that bloody ball!

If FIFA are suggesting that the problem lies with teams who are underpractised with that ball, there's summat up with the ball. The last thing world class footballers should have to consider in their preparation is what the ball might do.

Funny though, that 'German' ball didn't seem to trouble the Germans. Are we sure that everybody else could have used that ball during the last season, knowing that leagues have deals with other ball manufacturers in place? Ferguson was right - typical Germans.

Marvin said:
I thought he meant it as well. Seen him shoot from narrow angles before

Also if he meant to cross it, he'd have probably taken a lot of pace off it

Total fluke. It hit it with power because his touch was poor and the ball was going out. In slow mo he clearly looks behind him to see where to cross then realises the ball is going out and in a desparate attempt to cross it he flukes it in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.