Maicons goal

bezdog said:
piffy on a rock bun said:
Sorry if its been covered but I am amazed how many people I have met today that think the Maicon goal for brazil was a fluke.
I thought it was a fantastic goal, he saw the keeper just of his line & Maicon put it just where he wanted with curl & power.

sorry mate you got it wrong there pal he definitely looks to see where his team mates was to cross it to them no chance was he going for that imo
gave the keeper 'eyes' much as you would do while taking a penalty...keeper went the wrong way and bang!...great goal

I think he shot.You can clearly see on the replay he first looks at keeper and spots the keeper has left too big a gap then gives him the eyes by looking to the middle of the box. ive done the same thing myself top goal

From that position why would he use the outside of his foot to cross it and why would he put that much pace on it. It was a great goal IMO

Bigga said:
Mikem93 said:
From that position why would he use the outside of his foot to cross it and why would he put that much pace on it. It was a great goal IMO

He didn't!!

He toe poked it and it came off the outer side!!!

IT'S BLOODY THERE IN FRONT OF YOU!!
Lol capitals don't make anyone believe you're right.

Crackin' goal.

Bigga said:
Mikem93 said:

He didn't!!

He toe poked it and it came off the outer side!!!

IT'S BLOODY THERE IN FRONT OF YOU!!

capslock.jpg

That was never a fluke goal... he done that kind of goal several time... i you can get a still photo on exactly when he hit the shot you can see all is aimed at scoring not crossing... we had excellent coverage of that on swedish tele yesterday...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.