Maine Rd terrace characters

tonythecoleman said:
LongsightM13 said:
Is the guy in the jacket you're on about the one with about 200 badges on his scarf and flat city cap? Still see him about. You've forgot 'the end is nigh' placard guy
thats the one.
sure thats a bloke from eccles me mate jibbed in springfield park with for the 1st play off game.. how he jibbed the scarf in i dont know!!!

bluebirdtoo said:
bada bing said:
That bloke who stood near the ticket office in his orange coat, holding a placard and shouting...

"YOUR ALL SINNERS, REPENT YOUR WAYS"

Shouted at us once "Tony Coton's a sinner, he wont save you".

How right he was.

And here was me beginning to like you after that Gareth Barry thread.....although Tony Coton was a sinner in the end! (No comments please!)

bainy said:
Mad mick!! the first 'guvnor' - lives in sheffield now, still city mad.

Mick Buckley From Oldham. Known as 'general'. Does live in Sheffield. He was the FIRST hooligan to be jailed. Not actually for what he did; but for contempt of court... before the magistrate passed sentence he asked Mick... " is there anything you'd like to state before the court" Mick replied.. "yes... City fer't Cup". Unbelievable but absolutely true!

He looks a shadow of his former self nowadays... but what a character he was...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.