Maineroad

SA Blue

Hi guys i have,nt been back to Manchester since july 2000 . in those days we had a supporters club here in Joahnesburg . my wife and i gave a shield to shawn Coater for our player of the season he in turn got us a tour of Maineroad can anybody tell me wat happend to the old stadium?

SA Blue said:
Hi guys i have,nt been back to Manchester since july 2000 . in those days we had a supporters club here in Joahnesburg . my wife and i gave a shield to shawn Coater for our player of the season he in turn got us a tour of Maineroad can anybody tell me wat happend to the old stadium?

Come on: if you're going to take the trouble to register and all that, make the wind-up at least half-decent.

Brucie Bonus said:
SA Blue said:

Come on: if you're going to take the trouble to register and all that, make the wind-up at least half-decent.
none of it is a wind up mate i don,t know wat became of maine road & we did give the coat a shield for our player of the year. if you phone Frank Horrocks of the mcfc supporters club he was general secretary when we started our supporters club he will verify our excistance the club was started by Paul Cosgriff who is now living in wythenshawe failing that you could phone my brother who unfortunatley is a rag also in wythenshawe to bloody old to wind people up

" numbers removed "

SA Blue said:
Brucie Bonus said:
SA Blue said:

none of it is a wind up mate i don,t know wat became of maine road & we did give the coat a shield for our player of the year. if you phone Frank Horrocks of the mcfc supporters club he was general secretary when we started our supporters club he will verify our excistance tel- the club was started by Paul Cosgriff who is now living in wythenshawe failing that you could phone my brother who unfortunatley is a rag also in wythenshawe to bloody old to wind people up

Id take your brothers number off here mate, if its not a wind up!

SA Blue said:
Brucie Bonus said:
SA Blue said:

none of it is a wind up mate i don,t know wat became of maine road & we did give the coat a shield for our player of the year. if you phone Frank Horrocks of the mcfc supporters club he was general secretary when we started our supporters club he will verify our excistance tel- the club was started by Paul Cosgriff who is now living in wythenshawe failing that you could phone my brother who unfortunatley is a rag also in wythenshawe to bloody old to wind people up

I'm sorry, but who the fucl is the Coat????

I do not Feed Coats

Feed the Coat
Feed the Coat
Feed the Coat and he will protect you from the cold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.