Maineroad

The house-building seems to be in full swing now.I know they had some issues with the ground flooding every time they started work-that's why it's taken so long to get going, I believe.

I still cast a look at the old social club/souvenir shop when I go past.It's the "sale centre" for the estate now and it's called "The Maine Place."

I get a strange,empty feeling as I go past the place these days.Like we never existed there.
It could be anywhere in inner-City Manchester now.

bigduncan said:
IFeedGoats said:
I do not Feed Coats

Feed the Coat
Feed the Coat
Feed the Coat and he will protect you from the cold

Your id name is wrong it should be IFeedCoats
so i put a c not g how the fuck do i down load a picture so i can prove this to you guys

fasten your zip, err i mean lip lads this guy's alright. i'm sure we've all had a hungry coat at some point in our lives and it's good he can admit it. i too once fed a coat and believe me they don't give you any credit for it! so come on lads get off his mac, i mean back FFS

wrongun73 said:
fasten your zip, err i mean lip lads this guy's alright. i'm sure we've all had a hungry coat at some point in our lives and it's good he can admit it. i too once fed a coat and believe me they don't give you any credit for it! so come on lads get off his mac, i mean back FFS
nice one wrongun now tell me how i can download a picture onto this forum of me & the goat

SA Blue said:
wrongun73 said:
nice one wrongun now tell me how i can download a picture onto this forum of me & the goat
i would if i could mate but im a computer joey myself, i can only just fookin type but if you find out how to get pictures off the net onto here tell me will you, good luck

SA Blue said:
wrongun73 said:
go to imageshack.us. Click on Browse, go to the directory of where your pic is located and press host it.
Then in here press the "URL" button near font size and copy&pase the url of the pic.

BulgarianPride said:
SA Blue said:
wrongun73 said:
go to imageshack.us. Click on Browse, go to the directory of where your pic is located and press host it.
Then in here press the "URL" button near font size and copy&pase the url of the pic.
ok will give it a try tried the tinypic site but pic did not come on

Sa Blue emailed me his picture of him with the legend:

42-17989896.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.