Make your own Liverpool Echo headline

Why Darwin Nunez ejaculating in his grundies at his 2nd premier league goal his bad news for City (and the laundry ladies at Anfield)

The 2 main reasons why the reds will halt city's title charge and kick start the reds very own assault:

1) Nunez is the best striker in the world!!
2) VVD still has never been dribbled past in his life!!

Try being married to a Liverpool fan. Lol. I don't have anything against them to be honest, I only really hate United, BUT it does boil my piss when my hubby tries to point out that Pep is obsessed with talking about them. Pretty sure Klopp mentioned Pep and us MANY times last season. Fair play, they closed a 14 point gap to just one point which is impressive, but come on.

You`re in the ideal position to make his life utter misery.

Believe me when I tell you, you are not on your own.

8-)

Why being the best team in the world with the best transfer strategy and the best manager shouldn't mean you have to win consistently.

Why sitting on 10 points in mid October is giving rivals a false sense of security and beneficial for the reds title challenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.