Making a complaint

uwe rosler 28

Does anyone have any info how I can make a complaint about man city help? I had money taken out of my bank yesterday for no reason. I called them up was told they would ring me back no call back so used dm on twitter again I was told I would recieve a call back nothing again. Just contacted them again and it's still with the finance department

Does anyone have any info how I can make a complaint about man city help? I had money taken out of my bank yesterday for no reason. I called them up was told they would ring me back no call back so used dm on twitter again I was told I would recieve a call back nothing again. Just contacted them again and it's still with the finance department
It's not for a Cityzen renewal or anything like that is it?

By the way, get in touch with your bank, they should be able to temporarily restore the funds if it's a disputed transaction and causing you problems. Of course if it transpires it's correct then they take it back out.

It's not for a Cityzen renewal or anything like that is it?

By the way, get in touch with your bank, they should be able to temporarily restore the funds if it's a disputed transaction and causing you problems. Of course if it transpires it's correct then they take it back out.
No I'm a season ticket holder

They are useless where complaints are concerned.

I had reason to complain over the special aniversarry shirt a few seasons ago, they took my money then said they could not fulfill the order. Club ended up sending a global email to several dozen of us with the same problem. That email contained everybody elses email address details. So they had broken the Data Protection rules.

Letter to the Club never got a reply but at least I got a £100 voucher to spend in the Club shop. Spent every last penny and put less than a pound to it myself and have never purchased from them again.

Great Football team, the rest is not up to scratch.

News Richard GIF - News Richard Masters - Discover & Share GIFs

They are useless where complaints are concerned.

I had reason to complain over the special aniversarry shirt a few seasons ago, they took my money then said they could not fulfill the order. Club ended up sending a global email to several dozen of us with the same problem. That email contained everybody elses email address details. So they had broken the Data Protection rules.

Letter to the Club never got a reply but at least I got a £100 voucher to spend in the Club shop. Spent every last penny and put less than a pound to it myself and have never purchased from them again.

Great Football team, the rest is not up to scratch.
Confused by this - who gave you the £100 voucher if the club didn’t deal with your complaint??

Confused by this - who gave you the £100 voucher if the club didn’t deal with your complaint??
They admitted by email that they had broken the data protection act and said they were sending a £100 voucher as compensation. So two short cursory emails but no response to my letter.

I could have pushed for more compensation but knew it would get me nowhere. I buy nothing from the Club shop, no programme, and no food or drink at matches. They just get my season ticket (pensioner) and FA Cup money. No other cup schemes.

We are not fans, we are customers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.