Making a complaint

They've tried saying that money that come out of my bank was for 3 pints of a asahi on the 25th june(don't drink that at the ground) then they asked if I had purchased food a drink at the west ham game!! Yes and it came out of my bank all went quiet after that so contacted my bank they have refunded the money and are treating it as fraud!

They've tried saying that money that come out of my bank was for 3 pints of a asahi on the 25th june(don't drink that at the ground) then they asked if I had purchased food a drink at the west ham game!! Yes and it came out of my bank all went quiet after that so contacted my bank they have refunded the money and are treating it as fraud!

I know they’re slow but a month is a bit extreme to pull a couple of pints, even by City’s standards.

I know they’re slow but a month is a bit extreme to pull a couple of pints, even by City’s standards.
They asked me had I purchased drinks and food after I had sent them the transaction of the drinks I purchased. Last thing I wanted to do was report it to my bank but after the way I've been treated and spoke too I had no choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.