Making a complaint

They admitted by email that they had broken the data protection act and said they were sending a £100 voucher as compensation. So two short cursory emails but no response to my letter.

I could have pushed for more compensation but knew it would get me nowhere. I buy nothing from the Club shop, no programme, and no food or drink at matches. They just get my season ticket (pensioner) and FA Cup money. No other cup schemes.

We are not fans, we are customers.
Ah ok. But for me - I’m a fan/ supporter rather than a customer but we’re all different

Ah ok. But for me - I’m a fan/ supporter rather than a customer but we’re all different
He’s referring to what City label you as mate not what he thinks you are .. These days, to City, we are customers, it’s not right but it’s the way shit is these days unfortunately..

It’s all about the money and City are no different to any other club in that respect ..

He’s referring to what City label you as mate not what he thinks you are .. These days, to City, we are customers, it’s not right but it’s the way shit is these days unfortunately..

It’s all about the money and City are no different to any other club in that respect ..
Suppose you can only go on personal experience - I have always found the club to be super helpful.

Oh for the days when Swales, Halford and the City ticket office held us all in such high respect. Every little complaint or query was dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.