Making the most of Sunday! What you doing?

Up early tidy my car
Half an hour doing keep ups with my lad in the garden
Make breakfast
3 mile local walk on my own
Home and practice guitar
Make shepherds pie
Netflix all night / finish off the serpent
Read for a bit
Bed!
Sounds a great day. I did 34 miles on bike this afternoon and it was bliss up and over the wizard in alderley edge in quiet roads. Had a lovely lie in too. This evening with the family playing monopoly then watch sopranos when kids gone to bed. All complemented by nice bottle or two of chateau neuf du pape. Tomorrow lie in again then do nice walk with kids and wife followed by bike ride in my own before watching the boys. And wine.

Sounds a great day. I did 34 miles on bike this afternoon and it was bliss up and over the wizard in alderley edge in quiet roads. Had a lovely lie in too. This evening with the family playing monopoly then watch sopranos when kids gone to bed. All complemented by nice bottle or two of chateau neuf du pape. Tomorrow lie in again then do nice walk with kids and wife followed by bike ride in my own before watching the boys. And wine.
Shame the wizard isn’t open the foods been good last few times I’ve been in.

Years of toe jobs have had an effect

View attachment 8394
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.