Malaysia XI v. Manchester City

Malaysia v Manchester City (Mon 30th @ 1.45pm)

malaysia_flag.jpg
thumbnail.php

Malaysia vs. Manchester City

Match scheduled: Monday, July 30th
from 14:45 to 16:45

Preseason - Friendly Match (Premier League champions Manchester City take on a Mayalsia Select team in Kuala Lumpur as they continue to prepare for the defence of their title)

streams will be available

Really looking forward to this tonight, enjoyed the open training session yesterday. I still find it hard to understand the mentality of malaysian fans, there were plenty there with utd and chelsea shirts on. Whats that about?

No vinnie, so I assume he wont be playing. I was suprised how much work the lads do without the ball on positioning etc. I think were are going to see a real counter attacking element added to our game this season.

Goal of the session was a rooney style volley by platt. He's still got it

nedor said:
Flying in via AirAsia on Saturday with the wife from Manila, should be good to see a City match for the first time since moving here from Manchester.

Not bought tickets for the match as was still deciding where to go for the location.

Got a hotel a few minutes from the stadium and need will work out how to get around KL as there for 4 days so need to see some sights as well as the match.

Sparawling city.very hot, crossing the street can be a nightmare at times but there is a monorail around the city that brings you, or brings you near enough to most the main sights, such as petrona towers, i would steer clear of cabs while there if you can as they always seem to rip you off in some way, watch the meters when in one... great food, shopping and decent nightlife in the city but beers are not all that cheap compared to the likes of say thailand

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
sorry if this is posted elsewhere, but what time k/o is it in the UK?
Looked on the OS and it says TBC!

Just looked in the match day thread and it says 1.45pm (8.45am my time!) - fuck. Have to be somewhere that time :(

ESPN schedule here in the UK shows it as 2:45pm, buys you an extra hour if correct.

Re: Malaysia v Manchester City (Mon 30th @ 1.45pm)

Cheers Shady, I'll check your blog. My wonderful employers have managed to block nearly all of these streaming sites. Any tips to beat the boss ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.