Malcolm Allison RIP - Confirmed

As a previous blue said, for a club that supposedly has 'no' history, Malcolm will always be a big part of our history.

The coat, the cigar, the passion, the man. That was Malcolm for me. Unfortunately, he was before my time as well but everything I have ever heard or seen of Malcolm impressed me.

Again, a man before his time. An inventor on the training pitch, and an instigator of footballing dreams.

A few people have mentioned his run to the Kippax when he was Palace manager and wish they were there to see it. Well, this is the best I can do I'm afraid.

6 minutes in...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAbzMloipcY&feature=related[/youtube]

Malcolm, you are part of the club, the fans, the city and the game.

Forevermore,

MM

Really sad news

RIP Big Mal City legend. What a character he was.

Wembley+girls+model+1969+FA+Cup+Final+kits.png

RIP Big Mal. Lets hope we can win something this year and dedicate it to his memory, a true city legend.

A True Blue Legend... What Malcolm and Joe did for City was Amazing. Gone but Never Forgoten.... R.I.P Big Man!

Sad news indeed undoubtedly a City legend and i hope the club will make his passing something special and show their respect the right way .. Its fitting i think that he lived long enough to see the blues above the rags in the league table again as they were in his day ... R.I.P big mal your joining the big blue moon in the sky reserved for all us followers of gods own

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.