If so RIP, sad day for the club

A true blue

Re: Malcolm Allison

BlueDean said:
Post it for Kakhaber Tskhadadze:

Reports that Big Mal has passed away.

A true blue

Thanks mate.... As I said in post its a rumour coming from Eastlands at the moment... No confirmation yet.

Can we wait until this has been confirmed or denied?

Bit tasteless to put something up without evidence. Not having a go at the OP all i ask for is caution.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
BlueDean said:
Post it for Kakhaber Tskhadadze:

Reports that Big Mal has passed away.

A true blue

Thanks mate.... As I said in post its a rumour coming from Eastlands at the moment... No confirmation yet.

That's why i'd have waited to post, if it was me......................................

Bless Ya Big Mal - Will always remember you for the good you did rather than the 80s rubbish - RIP (if true)

mat said:
Can we wait until this has been confirmed or denied?

Bit tasteless to put something up without evidence. Not having a go at the OP all i ask for is caution.

Agreed, we cant be putting condolences etc and then find out its not true, which hopefully its not.

Hope it's not true, please keep us updated if you hear anything to confirm/deny.

My instincts tell me this will be true. If it is it will be a tragic day for the club.

Didsbury Dave said:
My instincts tell me this will be true. If it is it will be a tragic day for the club.

Chin up DD, he'll be Joe's right hand man again now.

malcolm-allison.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.