Malcolm Allison RIP - Confirmed

Re: Malcolm Allison RIP

Absolute devastating news if true.

RIP Big Mal, you will never ever be forgotten.

I'll never forgot the stories my grandad had told me about him and Fiona Richmond.

Citycitytid said:
Absolute devastating news.

RIP Big Mal, you will never ever be forgotten.

I'll never forgot the stories my grandad had told me about him and Fiona Richmondson.

It was Fiona Richmond I think (FAF she was)

Mëtal Bikër said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Matt, I think its true ..... otherwise Mike Summerbee is spreading a false rumours.

I guess he's spreading a false rumour then. Nothing on the club's website, no-one i know has heard anything like it either. Can we all wait until an official club announcement before sending our condolences, please.

As of 12.02 there's nothing on BBC, SSN, ITV or club site. It's understandable that people are a bit wary - with respect to OP, there have been stories put on here that have turned out to be misleading to say the least.

The worry is that it's a wind up and someone will be pissing their sides at us.

If people want to take this as true -leave a post if not just wait until it's officially confirmed.

RIP Big Mal
Ill be having a big fat cigar with my pint tonight, definitely got to be a minutes silence this weekend.

article-1245289-006440A200000258-972_468x286.jpg

Loved to shag models, loved to drink champers, was idolised by all the players at Maine Road. Took the players out on benders.

He even mentored Mourinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.