malky mackay out of contention for palace job

cibaman said:
Do people still not realise that its a bad idea to include material that could embarrass you, or worse, in texts, e-mails and other electronic communication?

Ok, what they seem to have said will take some explaining that's for sure, but:

This wasn't a police action, it was all obtained by lawyers investigating something else. They've then trawled through all the private messages of someone who WASN'T Included in that warrant (Mackay) and reported him to the FA.

Is it just me, or is it absolutely outrageous? People do have the right to be racist, misogynist arseholes in private - and this was in private.

Skashion said:
He really has got the full set there hasn't he. Fair play to him. If you're going to discriminate against people you should at least be like Malky and discriminate against every fucker.

I didn't see any about Muslims, or disabled people. Or gingers.

Henkeman said:
cibaman said:
Do people still not realise that its a bad idea to include material that could embarrass you, or worse, in texts, e-mails and other electronic communication?

Ok, what they seem to have said will take some explaining that's for sure, but:

This wasn't a police action, it was all obtained by lawyers investigating something else. They've then trawled through all the private messages of someone who WASN'T Included in that warrant (Mackay) and reported him to the FA.

Is it just me, or is it absolutely outrageous? People do have the right to be racist, misogynist arseholes in private - and this was in private.

Thank god for that ,thought I was on my own for a minute then !

I have a lot of friends who are cardiff fans and they are in utter shock and rather pissed off with malky and moody.
A few of them were at Anfield last season and stood there after the game shouting and singing Malkys name. They felt proud to be there showing their support for him and at the same time venting their frustrations at V Tan.

Some of the tweets they have been showing me are unbelievable. Some are from ex cardiff players who are saying how racist malky was towards them. And theres the alleged documents the police have found in Moodys house showing two payments of £600,000 to agents that dont even exist.??

If all these accusations are true then malky and moody are in serious trouble.

Mr.Tan always said the truth would come out about them one day, and it looks like he maybe right.......????

Skashion said:
He really has got the full set there hasn't he. Fair play to him. If you're going to discriminate against people you should at least be like Malky and discriminate against every fucker.

If he doesn't like anyone, then surely he is not discriminatory. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.