Malt whisky drinkers: Did you start with blends and has anybody gone back to them?

b6zee0.jpg

I understand I'm a bourbon drinking heathen....I know my place, but for any US blues, if you can get this ...Try it, really good

Acceptance is the first step to redemption.

I have just started trying Whiskeys. Splash of Ginger 1 ice cube in a Scotch Single Malt is so far my choice of imbibification. Although being a greedy **** is definite drawback to drinking the stuff.

I love a good scotch, but theres a lot of it i cant be doing with. The really peaty stuff like Laphroaig is really unpalatable to me.
I admit i am more keen to bourbons though, the Eagle Rare im drinking at the moment is really nice

I bought it for myself, but your point is still valid!

Talisker is alright mate, I go to Skye every year and stay not far from the distillery, we've been a few times.

Ignore Bilbobob, he's not a happy chap at the moment, they mustnt celebrate Christmas in the shire or if they do he must have loads of Tooks around eating all his cheese.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.