Malta v England | Fri 16th June, 19:45 | Euro 2024 Qualifier

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rag. (Just hitting the Trifecta... You always seem sound... In that I can't recall anything you've said before ;)
He ought to go on BGT talking out of his ass. That performance from England was fucking awful. 4-0 with 2 penalties and no creative play at all

Engerland March towards Euros glory in Germany with a win against the Mighty Maltese.

The sleeping giants of North Macedonia await Sir Gareth and his team of English knights to be slain by the magnificent Tront Spiderhead.

For Harry and St George!!!!

Engerland March towards Euros glory in Germany with a win against the Mighty Maltese.

The sleeping giants of North Macedonia await Sir Gareth and his team of English knights to be slain by the magnificent Tront Spiderhead.

For Harry and St George!!!!

That’s a lot better than the constant doom and gloom and slagging everything England off.

No manager will ever satisfy- so it’s just the same old cliche negativity from England fans on forums - when the reality is under Southgate England have been pretty much brilliant, Euros final, WC semi finals , a lot of young talent given chances which is what all fans demand.

For some, it’s not about the results or performances - it’s simply fun to take the piss and be negative about your own country (online anyway)

Phil's England career has been one big nothing so far. He's been atrocious tonight, but it was all about Trent positioning.
Phil should announce his retirement from international football. Until someone throws the beardy waistcoat **** into the fucking sea.

Well done the boys !
Another comfortable victory
Good to see Maddison get a run out, and that palace lad at the back - both played well. Trent in the middle looks tasty - he will score plenty of worldies from that posistion.Saka prob the stand out.
Good job all round.
I'm sorry but even if England fielded a team of 7 we should be winning games like this.
Malta put out some traffic cones in training to practise close control with. The cones won 2-0!

As for Southgate.
Cameraman to director
"Shall I get some footage of the England management team"?

Dir. "Has Southgate got that serious look on his face"

Cam. "He has".

Dir. "Well wait till he has a word with his assistant or points to a player, Tront would be gold, and then go for it".

Cam. "Ok. I'll do my best".

That’s a lot better than the constant doom and gloom and slagging everything England off.

No manager will ever satisfy- so it’s just the same old cliche negativity from England fans on forums - when the reality is under Southgate England have been pretty much brilliant, Euros final, WC semi finals , a lot of young talent given chances which is what all fans demand.

For some, it’s not about the results or performances - it’s simply fun to take the piss and be negative about your own country (online anyway)
Is there such thing as a troll/bot ?
Especially one that blows bubbles.
I know it's a little after the event but Congratulations on your European Cup win. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.