Malta v England | Fri 16th June, 19:45 | Euro 2024 Qualifier

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only Malta, but recent performances playing centre mid for Liverpool does give hope he could also produce the same for England long term. His shooting ability outside the box is a major plus.
The nappy fumes must be really strong tonight. A makeshift midfielder against a pub team isn’t the future for England. A couple of meaningless games for the dippers at the end of the season doesn’t make him a world class midfield player

The nappy fumes must be really strong tonight. A makeshift midfielder against a pub team isn’t the future for England. A couple of meaningless games for the dippers at the end of the season doesn’t make him a world class midfield player

Indeed, too early to judge - but we all know his got the ability for long range shooting and passing , central mid for England could work out better for him. We’ll have to see

Indeed, too early to judge - but we all know his got the ability for long range shooting and passing , central mid for England could work out better for him. We’ll have to see
He’s a quarter back, not a real play maker.

England could have a very competitive team. If Southgate chose to go with what has landed in his lap.

Ramsdale
Walker
Stones cb/dm
Someone
Shaw
Rice
Bellingham
Foden
Grealish
Harry K
Saka

That team could control possession in many games. Particularly with Stones pushing into midfield. You just know that Southgate won’t do it though.

The thing with England is that after watching City week in week out you have to drop your expectations.

If you take out our lads there's only one or two players that would make the City squad. I mean Harry Maguire lol and T Rex in goal. That's mid table standard of player or even bottom 5 or 6.

England play boring football and could only score two goals from open play against a pub team.

I have really enjoyed this season it's been fantastic and I'm not going to ruin it by watching England.

International football can do one, the players should be putting their feet up and having a well deserved rest.

I think this is the reason you’ll find very few City fans enjoying Southgate.. When Mount was stinking the place out, fans were crying out for Foden centrally. But Southgate refused citing that he didn’t play there for City. Well, Foden has played more games for City centrally than Alexander Arnold has played centre mid for Liverpool.

City have just won the treble, yet only Stones is a sure fire starter. And we have Grealish, Foden, Stones and Walker playing week in week out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.