'Man City can't buy history'

"No shit Sherlock" And just what have the Trafford swamptrotters been doing for the last 45 years?
Just heard they're doing a remake of the Beverly Hillbillies, squeaky voice Beckham is to take the part of Jethro Bodine due to his sixth grade education.
ONE THICK COCKERKNEE BARSTEWARD!!!!

This is something which really annoys me, I've got mate who are Liverpool fans who always refer to history when talking about us. "you've got no history" "you can't buy history" one of them even said that Stockport county have more history than city. This is before the rags jump in too. History is just codeword for success, used only by clubs who think that a team must have won everything under the sun to be classed as "big".

We have a hell of a lot of history and when I am told that we don't I get annoyed the history of City is something that I am proud of and if anyone says that we "bought it" I go in to detail about our history that we have and that just because we haven't won the CL or the premier league in the past ten years it doesn't make us have no history these cockney twats are un eductated cunts that get their information from wikipedia and video games they aren't proper fans like us, we are the club that when we got relegated to the third tier we were still packing Maine Road and we were still proud, if the scum got relegated they would have about ten people at the swamp, we do have history and we are proud of it, name another club in the world that had a goalkeeper so brave that he played with a broken neck? Name another club in the world with such brilliant fans like us who when we got relegated we were lining up to buy our season tickets, City are one of the most historical clubs in the world and if the cockney twats or any other fan in england disagrees then they are the un-educated ones
Rant over!

Are we just stating obvious things now and getting them published.

United can't buy the 2011 champions league trophy.

Blackpool can't by a premiership title.

Swansea can't buy an old 1st division trophy.

I can't buy longer arms.

that's for stories with as much legs as the one about history. I'll await my cheque in the post.

MCFC 4 EVER said:
We have a hell of a lot of history and when I am told that we don't I get annoyed the history of City is something that I am proud of and if anyone says that we "bought it" I go in to detail about our history that we have and that just because we haven't won the CL or the premier league in the past ten years it doesn't make us have no history these cockney twats are un eductated cunts that get their information from wikipedia and video games they aren't proper fans like us, we are the club that when we got relegated to the third tier we were still packing Maine Road and we were still proud, if the scum got relegated they would have about ten people at the swamp, we do have history and we are proud of it, name another club in the world that had a goalkeeper so brave that he played with a broken neck? Name another club in the world with such brilliant fans like us who when we got relegated we were lining up to buy our season tickets, City are one of the most historical clubs in the world and if the cockney twats or any other fan in england disagrees then they are the un-educated ones
Rant over!
and breath...............!

Balotelli the Bison said:
Are we just stating obvious things now and getting them published.

United can't buy the 2011 champions league trophy.

Blackpool can't by a premiership title.

Swansea can't buy an old 1st division trophy.

I can't buy longer arms.

that's for stories with as much legs as the one about history. I'll await my cheque in the post.
i know a bloke who can help

PM me for details
nudge nudge wink wink

Apparently only United and Liverpool have history - every other football club should just jog on, apparently!

gkmcfc said:
Apparently only United and Liverpool have history - every other football club should just jog on, apparently!
and they hold a minutes silence every year to remember it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.