'Man City can't buy history'

How about we ask him again in 10-15 years, by that time city WILL have an amazing history (of which a lot of it will have been bought!), while utd will only have history to look back on as their debt ridden club will be struggling to stay in the prem.

Forza Money!!!!

Love it when rags come out with the good old history nugget. History is a story of the past.

That said historical fact we won a major honour before they did.....oh wait sorry I forgot football didn't exist till '1992-'1993

Even Beckscum has history:
becks_loos-400x300.jpg

Ush1ted have loads. Mostly involving player thuggery, fan hooliganism, adultery, greed, prostitutes, buying trophies and all-round general hypocrisy.

What gets me is the interviewer just sits there like a nodding dog!

Why don't they come back with a follow up question like "what do you mean? Rags History?"

dave and vicky, what a perfect match, one ferret faced fuck ugly bone bag, and the other a lisping, soft girlie speaking soft southern ****.

now his football is coming to an end he`ll be scrambling round trying to find another way of getting attention

MATCITY said:
Balotelli the Bison said:
Are we just stating obvious things now and getting them published.

United can't buy the 2011 champions league trophy.

Blackpool can't by a premiership title.

Swansea can't buy an old 1st division trophy.

I can't buy longer arms.

that's for stories with as much legs as the one about history. I'll await my cheque in the post.
i know a bloke who can help

PM me for details
nudge nudge wink wink

PM'd

Adebayor said:
How about we ask him again in 10-15 years, by that time city WILL have an amazing history (of which a lot of it will have been bought!), while utd will only have history to look back on as their debt ridden club will be struggling to stay in the prem.

Forza Money!!!!

We have an amazing history already. In fifteen years time we'll have had a very successful recent past.
There is a difference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.