Man City Enter The Race For Kaka!

stony said:
Toffeesforme said:
Ok, i can see this hasn't been well recieved you wont hear from me again.

Papa~Lazarou.jpg

LOL!

Toffeesforme said:

That's sad that your not willing to put your money where your mouth is so to speak and are backing off as soon as you hit a strong hold!!!!

Explain more, tell us a little bit about yourself and more to the point let us know why we should trust you????? If you strike a chord then folk may start to believe you, otherwise stay away and learn from YOUR mistakes of expecting ALL and sundrie to believe you.

There is a far more disbelieving core here on Bm than Citymancs and you can't just barge in here expecting us ALL to listen to everything you stay.

Don't be a tart....Go on explain yourself!!!!!

Petetheblu said:
Toffeesforme said:

That's sad that your not willing to put your money where your mouth is so to speak and are backing off as soon as you hit a strong hold!!!!

Explain more, tell us a little bit about yourself and more to the point let us know why we should trust you????? If you strike a chord then folk may start to believe you, otherwise stay away and learn from YOUR mistakes of expecting ALL and sundrie to believe you.

There is a far more disbelieving core here on Bm than Citymancs and you can't just barge in here expecting us ALL to listen to everything you stay.

He's already stated on citymancs that it wasn't him who posted this

http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?topic=14499.1480

Half way or so down

He mentions Capel in that post, i posted a thread the other day saying Hughes was after him from a pretty good source

He mentions Capel in that post, i posted a thread the other day saying Hughes was after him from a pretty good source

carrconormcfc said:

Half way or so down

Doesn't really matter. He's either a bullshitter or he's impersonating a bullshitter.
The way TFM is fawned over by some posters on citymancs is embarrassing.
It wouldn't be so bad if they were keeping him as a pet, but some of them hang off his every word.

AntonDonJuan said:

shut up you girl

carrconormcfc said:
Petetheblu said:
Toffeesforme said:

Half way or so down

Hmmmmm?????????????...Makes you think does'nt it!!!!

Maybe he is ITK, maybe he is a wum attention seeking pleb, but I remember when we were taken over by adug last year reading a post by a Chelsea fan who told us this sort of situation would happen. Namely, loads of BS from all and sundry.

Given the public knowledge that the services of Kaka are open to offers, as openly stated by his current club, it does not take a brain surgeon to work things out.

Maybe City will put an offer in for Kaka, maybe City won't, but there is a lot of delerium about City's targets going on at the moment. Somebody told the readers of this forum to stay in and watch SSN tonight as there was going to be a bigger story than Tevez signing for us.

Well, OK, if that's what you want, grab a tin and stay in. Personally, I can't be bothered with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.