????? Man City fan with NEW AWAY SHIRT ON ??????

how anyone can not like this shirt i do not know, for a football shirt it is extremly stylish. lovin it.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
glen quagmire said:
If i don't like it, i don't like it. You get over it.

Boring though you are

yoda.jpg

Personally I don't like the way the collar is around the sides of the neck.

Apart from that I would not pay £60 for one with a name on - £66 if you want the PL badges too!

Glad to see the shop are still offering Robinho name for printing on your brand new 2010/11 away shirt.
None of the new signings on drop down list - you can obviously put their name on using the open boxes, but you won't know the squad number of said player.

Let's hope the link up with Kitbag will get things like this sorted a lot sooner than this next season. Maybe they'll have some clout with Umbro and demand that they have access to new products sooner than this.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 am --<br /><br />
glen quagmire said:

It's the guy off Criminal Minds!

sfw02d.jpg

a bit.

Its not a bad shirt, i just think i prefer the home one but if it makes a chubby lad like me look a bit slimmer? Im all for it haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.