????? Man City fan with NEW AWAY SHIRT ON ??????

There's always soccertriads for those who dont want to pay 45 quid. I bought a NZL shirt with a name of there a couple months ago for 17 quid. Last year i just paid the full price for the away shirt but i dont know if i will this year.

ICT-Tam said:
There's always soccertriads for those who dont want to pay 45 quid. I bought a NZL shirt with a name of there a couple months ago for 17 quid. Last year i just paid the full price for the away shirt but i dont know if i will this year.

Are they the real shirts on there? I've always wondered....

Biggsy1 said:
Looks like a training top if you aske me!

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis. Exactly what I thought when I saw it. I'm not too keen on it but I'll still buy it.

BENJIHAI said:
ICT-Tam said:

Are they the real shirts on there? I've always wondered....[/quote

I don't think their real but the difference is un-noticeable, there are a few mistakes on my Nzl one like badge positioning but it really is a minor error. My mate's Oz shirt is bang on from the same website, imo, its not worth paying 50 odd quid for a shirt when you can get the same thing for 15 off there.

ICT-Tam said:

Are they the real shirts on there? I've always wondered....[/quote

I don't think their real but the difference is un-noticeable, there are a few mistakes on my Nzl one like badge positioning but it really is a minor error. My mate's Oz shirt is bang on from the same website, imo, its not worth paying 50 odd quid for a shirt when you can get the same thing for 15 off there.

Good way to support your club.

glen quagmire said:
34539_1565082249736_1315775860_1536373_2427076_n.jpg
Jesus christ, dont tell me thats mancini

mcfctpom said:
I like it, we are gonna be the best dressed team in the league again!

Indeed! I love it, can't wait for it to come out on Friday n have it on in Crete on me holiday! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.