????? Man City fan with NEW AWAY SHIRT ON ??????

pominoz said:
ICT-Tam said:
Are they the real shirts on there? I've always wondered....[/quote

I don't think their real but the difference is un-noticeable, there are a few mistakes on my Nzl one like badge positioning but it really is a minor error. My mate's Oz shirt is bang on from the same website, imo, its not worth paying 50 odd quid for a shirt when you can get the same thing for 15 off there.

Good way to support your club.

Or maybe i just resent paying 50 quid for something that cost about 5 quid to make.

Can anyone explain to me the logic of having an away kit which is the same colour (albeit a different shade) as the home shirt? What's the point of that?
Whatever happened to 'away kits' being referred to as 'change colours'

I loved last year's kits and was really looking forward to getting this kit on Friday before I go away on Saturday but I'm a bit dissapointed now.

I don't particularly like the main colour, not because it clashes with Blackburn or Wigan, because I don't think it will, but because it's, well, grey. Ok grey-blue really but still it's more grey than blue.

Secondly, that collar is awful, not only aesthetically but it doesn't fit very well either; this maybe just because the bloke in the picture needed to buy a shirt that would fit round his midrift and so the collar and shoulders suffer but if I try mine on on Friday and it hangs that far down, revealing that much of my chest I won't be getting it.

Lastly, £45 is a bit steep, it's not like we're desperate is it?

ICT-Tam said:
pominoz said:
Good way to support your club.

Or maybe i just resent paying 50 quid for something that cost about 5 quid to make.[/quote

Everything you pay for,costs more than it was made for,thats life.
Atleast if its a City product,it goes back to the club.
I would sooner do without than buy a cheap ripoff.

GaudinoMotors said:
francisrossi.jpg

I don't like it
I don't like it
I don't like it I don't like it
I dont' liiiiike it liiike it
pmsl, ha ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.