Man City or Women?

I dont have this problem, my wife is almost kickin me out the door if i wanna go to the match. She must miss me tho, she`s always in her skimpies puffin and pantin waitin for me at the back door when i get back.

Had a similar chat a bit ago when gf said City is more important to me than she is. she looked at me without me saying anything, she had the answer confirmed. Tried telling her city were there long before and will be long after, but still she saw her arse.

Wives come and go, mine did after 36 years but City are still there for me and keeping me happy.

when i first came to hull, whenever i got a weekend off (we only found out on friday afternoons most of the time) it seemed as if city were always away. i stayed in hull for all my weekends off for about 2/3 months. finally we got a weekend off and the blues were at home to norwich. on the thursday night, she was asking what we were doing on the weekend as we'd been told a weekend off was likely.

i told her in no uncertain terms that it was city first. she was gobsmacked. i explained that i'd been with city for 12 years but with her only a few months. she asked whether i'd think more of city when i'd been with her for 12 years. "well by then, i'll have been with city for 24 years." she wasn't impressed.

Dribble said:
Any woman who tried to come between a man and his football team, ain't worth keepin!!!

Completely agree. If she loves you then she'll understand.

My Mum always told my Sister to never try to drive a wedge between a man and his sport. I'd have to strongly question why any Mrs Peoffrey wants to stop me going to the match.

Grimble said:
Had a similar chat a bit ago when gf said City is more important to me than she is. she looked at me without me saying anything, she had the answer.

had similar chat with my now ex wife ^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.