Man City or Women?

I`m very lucky. My girlfriend is blue through & through. Travel everywhere together. If I had to choose though there would be no contest. Her all the way.

-- Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:12 am --

steveodonoghue said:
On the same sort of topic , how would you feel if your son or daughter supported manure?

Wouldn`t happen. Simple as that really.

steveodonoghue said:
On the same sort of topic , how would you feel if your son or daughter supported manure?
If my son or daughter came home saying they supported the rags, i would go upstairs fill the bath up and drown the ****, coz no flesh and blood of mine is ever going to support the scum, plain and simple.

Hatemanyoo said:
steveodonoghue said:
If my son or daughter came home saying they supported the rags, i would go upstairs fill the bath up and drown the ****, coz no flesh and blood of mine is ever going to support the scum, plain and simple.

Jesus christ on a stakeboard.

Your hatred runs deep ;)

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I was asked this question and I picked City (of course) now it's safe to say I was looked upon very strangely as if I said "I'd love to take a big fat cock up my arse" (I didn't say that before people make sarcastic remarks) anyway I got called gay and sad that I picked my beloved blues, I simply made aware that I wasn't saying I would fuck off women for good but the fact that if a woman said it's either me or City I'd be like "pfft sorry love you're fighting a loosing battle there"

Am I on my own or what here???

P.S don't shit out if ya Missus is sat next to you whilst answering this.
Had this argument with my EX missus, my divorce was not too long after, City have always been faithful, ex bag had more mileage on clock than space shuttle.

Iv'e had this conversation many times with my frauline. I tell her the same thing every time: 'My love affair with City began long before I met you dear'!! Enough said.

Been with my for nearly 10 months now, she knows City are first in my life. I've even tried getting her involved by taking her to games, took her to Blackburn away for her first away game she loved it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.