Man City or Women?

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

I was asked this question and I picked City (of course) now it's safe to say I was looked upon very strangely as if I said "I'd love to take a big fat cock up my arse" (I didn't say that before people make sarcastic remarks) anyway I got called gay and sad that I picked my beloved blues, I simply made aware that I wasn't saying I would fuck off women for good but the fact that if a woman said it's either me or City I'd be like "pfft sorry love you're fighting a loosing battle there"

Am I on my own or what here???

P.S don't shit out if ya Missus is sat next to you whilst answering this.

My Mrs wouldn't do that she understands me. She even paid for me to go wembley twice while I was out of work.

But if I had to choose I'd choose her.

Mine loves city just as much as me so I don't have that problem, but I can imagine if I had the choice between going to a match or being nagged by the hell spawn that is women in general then yeah, city all the way.

tell the wife all the time city were here before her and will be here after her ....

city all the way

relate counselling going well lol

Any woman who tried to come between a man and his football team, ain't worth keepin!!!

Could you imagine the shit you'd get if you tried to make a bird choose between you or her shoe collection?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.