Man city sign 18 year old ghanaian Mohammed abu.

5766369-the-caps-lock-key-from-a-black-computer-keyboard.jpg
mansour's tow ropes said:
will never play for the first team

Neil McNab said:

don't understand your point<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:41 pm --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:

just like you probably will never get to watch it

? I'm just being realistic, we have barry, yaya, ndj, milner, rodwell, razak in front of him, probably sign another couple by this time next year, plus suarez who plays centre mid...

so many players in front of him and he's 20 isn't he? not like he's still 18.

plus why didn't he join the club on the pre season tour? when barry was injured they called up lopes and evans ahead of him.

his involvement is more of a PR thing, promoting youth football in africa and the RTD academy, rather than him being an actual prospect. IMO

Neil McNab said:

don't understand your point

-- Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:41 pm --

BringBackSwales said:

just like you probably will never get to watch it

? I'm just being realistic, we have barry, yaya, ndj, milner, rodwell, razak in front of him, probably sign another couple by this time next year, plus suarez who plays centre mid...

so many players in front of him and he's 20 isn't he? not like he's still 18.

plus why didn't he join the club on the pre season tour? when barry was injured they called up lopes and evans ahead of him.

his involvement is more of a PR thing, promoting youth football in africa and the RTD academy, rather than him being an actual prospect. IMO
Norwegian season runs through the summer, right? How many of our other academy players have had loan spells at clubs in a top league?

Cityinmyheart said:
Playing in La Liga these days,,,,,is he any good?

He's played 1 game for Vallecano, had a really poor match, and has been nowhere to be seen lately. So I'd guess it's not going very well for him... he could be injured though because he isn't even on the bench at the moment.

I think i have overestimated the quality of the Norwegian league, as rumors has it he is on his way back to City after a terrible loan spell in Spain.

Here in Norway he was concidered one of the, if not the best player overall, and by far the best central midfielder.

Feel so sorry for the poor lad but then again, if this could bring him back here, i would surely be glad.

Strømsgodset took a surprising 2nd place in the league this year, and therefor will be heading out in the Europa League qualifyers this summer. Early in the season we actually had a 9 pt lead on the rest of the teams (including Ole Gunnar Solskjær's Molde), but after we lost Abu to RV and our captain to injury, we slowly started to lose matches again. If we could have Abu for the whole of 2013, im pretty sure we are going to win the title here, so again, please do send him up north.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.