Man City TV Launched

I'm grateful for whomever it was that suggested getting an Amazon Firestick from Amazon as it was half price. I've now got the City for TV app, watched the mini-series and a few old games and I also have breathed life into my old Sony un-smart hdtv.

Cheers!

Just watched the “30 Days”
Fantastic.
Having a look at the 1-6 now, well it would be rude not to, happy days.
I watched it earlier,it's bitter sweet seeing everyone at their peak and now there is only dave and sergio left then it'll just be sergio,then none

I'm grateful for whomever it was that suggested getting an Amazon Firestick from Amazon as it was half price. I've now got the City for TV app, watched the mini-series and a few old games and I also have breathed life into my old Sony un-smart hdtv.

Cheers!
It was me, I'll pm you my address so I can collect my reward ;)

Can anyone confirm which fire stick is required, there seems to be many options & a wide variety of prices

Just downloaded onto my fire stick. Had to search “manchester city” to find the app for anyone struggling

By the way, in the “customers also bought” section was mutv. I bloody hope not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.