Man City V Barcelona Pre Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 up top and a midfield 2 of Fernando and Milner.

All or fuck all it seems.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
MeatHunterrr said:
richards30 said:
Against a team who can keep possession for fun and find gaps I'm genuinely stunned he's picked that team! This could get ugly and we could get biffed here tonight!
That Bayern game last season should have been a vital lesson.... we got well beaten with 442.

Agreed. That line up is lunacy. They'll have a fucking field day
Excitement is stronger than fear today, Lets believe we can show our game. Lots of confidence in what Nasri, Silva, Milner can do up front supporting Dzeko and Sergio. Today is the day.

We'll notch 5 tonight as well. Mark my words. 5-2 final score. It's been coming in Europe for a long time. This'll be our 1-6.

Wow! Even I would have started without Dzeko today. Not sure sometimes about Pelle's knowledge of the uefa rules, and the importance of the away goals. But I hope I'm wrong. Go City!

@BluePhil8 said:
We'll notch 5 tonight as well. Mark my words. 5-2 final score. It's been coming in Europe for a long time. This'll be our 1-6.

skybet will give you 200/1 for that

Rascal said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
I don't care who plays at the back but I think I speak for every City fan when I say I think we all expected and wanted 5 in the middle

No you dont speak for every City fan

I wanted 2 upfront and attack the fuckers.

I did too. Just not Dzeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.