Man City V Newcastle Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos tevez is a blue

Ok I know its early.

Same team as the derby.4-2 City.

Here are the views off the Newcastle fans.. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?board=2.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?board=2.0</a>

1-0 City. Pretty much our entire team is away on International duty, and will come back jaded. Some will return with injuries. Newcastle have the best defensive record in the leaue and will play like everybody does at The Etihad, with all players behind the ball. I see it being a very frustrating game for those reasons. Would take a 1-0 right now!

Tricky_Trev said:
1-0 City. Pretty much our entire team is away on International duty, and will come back jaded. Some will return with injuries. Newcastle have the best defensive record in the leaue and will play like everybody does at The Etihad, with all players behind the ball. I see it being a very frustrating game for those reasons. Would take a 1-0 right now!

1 nil is 3 points so I would take that anytime. I see our danger as the 1st 20/30 minutes.We often start slowly anyway but I agree after the international break they may well be heavy legged and it's important we don't concede anything in that early spell to give them belief.

They won't be easy to break down but I wouldnt be surprised if their defences luck ran out and especially Taylor's. Not the worst centre back around but he takes chances in his marking and tackling and I reckon a penalty and a sending off is just around the corner with him

50/50 split on there at the moment,half sensible,half deluded....thats geordies for ya I suppose

The silly threads will no doubt start to appear as the game gets closer,only noticed 1 upto now "Lescott to have a Titus moment,and Joe Hart isnt the best keeper in the league".........my prediction,international break or no international break is 4-0 City

they've not played anyone of our standard yet and after watching the chances them neverton cunts got, i think we should be confident.

I have been surprised that they are doing this well seeing as they sold all of their so called "stars".

In reality they sold the big heads(hi Joey) and kept the team players , made a couple of decent singings and have been playing well. It doesn't matter if they have played a weakened Arsenal or have faced no other "top 6" side, you can only beat what's put in front of you. The defence looks calm under pressure, they have a couple of good midfielders and Ba and Best look a good partnership.

Still, with no international hangovers and a fully fit squad we should win. If they park the bus then it will be like most home games i.e 300 shots to their 3 and a 3-1 win.

That will do for me.

----Joe----
Micah--Komps--Lescott---Clichy
----De Jong ---Barry---
Johnson----Aguero------Nasri
---------Dzeko------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.