Man City V Newcastle Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado making a great point on their forum after they slag us off as fans for finally having some success no matter what way we get it.

I would like to know what some fans want us to do, boo our team when we sign a decent player? Write letters tot he papers about how disgusting it is to have someone investing in the club? Stage protest against investment? Boycott games?

We are just normal football fans who want our team to compete and win, I do understand that for some it's only natural to feel a little jealous, I guess we would be the same if the roles would have been reversed.

Chungo said:
Ducado making a great point on their forum after they slag us off as fans for finally having some success no matter what way we get it.

I would like to know what some fans want us to do, boo our team when we sign a decent player? Write letters tot he papers about how disgusting it is to have someone investing in the club? Stage protest against investment? Boycott games?

We are just normal football fans who want our team to compete and win, I do understand that for some it's only natural to feel a little jealous, I guess we would be the same if the roles would have been reversed.

Cheers their not a bad lot on that forum to be honest, it's a point I make to most people who slag us off about money

And they also made a point in that forum speaking to our fans that are slagging them off for being optimistic about getting a result at the Etihad. One poster said something along the lines about "What do you expect us to do? Just give up all hope because our side isn't as strong as the other?" I agree completely and have no problem with Toon fans saying that they think they can get a result, because they have ambition for their club. And if they were to get a result it wouldn't be a complete shock considering their current form. Reasonable fans on that forum it seems.

with the Napoli game being 3 days after the Newcastle game, the team has to be picked with that in mind. I'd go for -

Hart
Zabaleta-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Milner-DeJong-Barry-Johnson
Aguero-Dzeko

I'd save Nasri, Yaya, Silva and Ballotelli for the Napoli game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.