Man City V Stoke City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Been looking on the Stoke message board the Oatcake http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi for their views.

They don't think they will bring more than a 1,000 which is very poor considering it's no more than 50 miles away.

They sent back the upper tier tickets in the SS and that's the reason the game isn't sold out yet... it's been a slow crawl for the club to sell those seats but seems to be getting there, should just about be a sell out.

Marvin said:
Been looking on the Stoke message board the Oatcake http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi for their views.

They don't think they will bring more than a 1,000 which is very poor considering it's no more than 50 miles away.

It will be a poor following on Wednesday but at £39 a few days before Christmas it's just one game too many for some after what feels like about 50 games already this season.......

cibaman said:
hart
richards
lescott
kompany
clichy
de jong
milner
aj
yaya
nasri
dzeko

panti, kolo, savic, barry, silva, aguero, balotelli
Are you seriously dropping Zabaleta altogether? His performance against Arsenal demands his inclusion on the bench, at least.

lionheart said:
cibaman said:
hart
richards
lescott
kompany
clichy
de jong
milner
aj
yaya
nasri
dzeko

panti, kolo, savic, barry, silva, aguero, balotelli
Are you seriously dropping Zabaleta altogether? His performance against Arsenal demands his inclusion on the bench, at least.

Good point, the dangers of posting after a few celebratory drinks.

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Yaya
Milner
Johnson
Silva
Nasri
Dzeko

Not sure we need to have two centreforwards for this one. We have to pass and pass and pass. I've dropped Zabaleta. This is a squad game and its rare than any fullback would get three matches in a row. Johnson, Silva, Nasri is an incredible piece of midfielding business.

I'm not sure the strengths of Balotelli and Aguero would be best used here. We have a long string of matches and I fully expect 3 points from any City side we field.

I hope they put the advertisement boards a bit closer to the pitch like they did last year to stop their long throws.

I think AJ will start this one, we need width against them.

prestwichpotter said:
Marvin said:

It will be a poor following on Wednesday but at £39 a few days before Christmas it's just one game too many for some after what feels like about 50 games already this season.......
Understood

Team for Stoke

Hart
Zabaleta Savic Lescott Clichy
Hargeaves De Jong
Miner Nasri Johnson
Dzeko
Dare We?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.