Status
Not open for further replies.
kun said:
nehe11 said:
Panty

Richards MDM Lescott Clichy

Navas Garcia Rodwell Milner

Negredo Dzeko/Aguero

Bench: Hart, Silva, Ferna, Zabba, Vinny, Nasri, Dzeko/Aguero.

No Hart, Kompany, Zabaleta, Yaya, Fernandinho, Silva, Nasri (and maybe Kun). That's too many players dropped/rested.

Do you realise it's a Quarter Final?

Were at home aren´t we?
The majority of our second fiddle players are internationals, I expect them to beat Wigan at home but you have a point, diden´t go to well against Watford did it until Pellegrini made some changes.

Without sounding cocky I see this a perfect time to rest some of our key players and give the likes of Richards, Milner, Rodwell some minutes. If it doesen´t go to well we always have the firepower on the bench.

nehe11 said:
kun said:
nehe11 said:
Panty

Negredo Dzeko/Aguero

No Hart, Kompany, Zabaleta, Yaya, Fernandinho, Silva, Nasri (and maybe Kun). That's too many players dropped/rested.

Were at home aren´t we?
The majority of our second fiddle players are internationals, I expect them to beat Wigan at home but you have a point, diden´t go to well against Watford did it until Pellegrini made some changes.

Without sounding cocky I see this a perfect time to rest some of our key players and give the likes of Richards, Milner, Rodwell some minutes. If it doesen´t go to well we always have the firepower on the bench.

Spot on mate, can't play our full strength team vs Wigan, especially with barca in mid week. If our second team who are all internationals can't beat Wigan then some will defintley be going in the summer. Can't keep relying on our key players to pull us out of the shit.

With Barca in mind, I would start with a strong team then replace them in the second half if we are doing ok.

Pantilimon
Richards kompany Demichelis Clichy
Navas. Garcia. Fernandino. Milner
Aguero. Negredo

Would try and get Jovetic and Nastasic in there if fit. Then it gives us chance to take off players like aguero, kompany etc if we are looking comfortable.

strongest team , its a cup quarter final , and as much as i would like to think we can give barca a game , i want another trip to wembley , and with Uwe in charge wigan will not be a pushover , looking forward to this , hope they parade the league cup before the game ,

nehe11 said:
kun said:
nehe11 said:
Panty

Negredo Dzeko/Aguero

Were at home aren´t we?

Maybe risk Richards but not Rodwell. His last game was Shambolic and I doubt he will play for us again this season

nehe11 said:
kun said:
nehe11 said:
Panty

Negredo Dzeko/Aguero

Were at home aren´t we?

I agree but 8 is too many. 3/4 yes, but 8? no.
Maybe Hart, Zabaleta, Yaya and Silva or Aguero, or something similar.

Hull away at Saturday lunchtime comes quickly after Barcelona away on a Wednesday night. We can't be playing all our best players 3 times in 6 days. We have to rest them against Wigan.

Those mentioning Watford at home forget we beat Bayern Munich away with essentially a second string team.

Mancini Manus Domini said:
Hull away at Saturday lunchtime comes quickly after Barcelona away on a Wednesday night. We can't be playing all our best players 3 times in 6 days. We have to rest them against Wigan.

Those mentioning Watford at home forget we beat Bayern Munich away with essentially a second string team.

Out of all the games we've got coming up it's that Hull away one i'm worried about more than any of the others

Danamy said:
Mancini Manus Domini said:

Out of all the games we've got coming up it's that Hull away one i'm worried about more than any of the others

I agree, and you could argue it's the most important one of the three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.