Man City V Wigan pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini Manus Domini said:
Hull away at Saturday lunchtime comes quickly after Barcelona away on a Wednesday night. We can't be playing all our best players 3 times in 6 days. We have to rest them against Wigan.

Those mentioning Watford at home forget we beat Bayern Munich away with essentially a second string team.
One game at a time. Play the strongest team. Get the game won, and be comfortable doing so

What happens if we draw?

Important that we keep winning and keep the momentum going

But Hull away worries me. Not because they are that tough in of themselves, but that going away after a big away Champions League game is very very difficult. When Barca and Athletico Madrid played their 1st leg away games, they both went away from home in the League and lost.

no chance I'd start Aguero this game.

Pants, Richards, Kompany (hesitant about this one too), Dimechelis (will start, banned for midweek), Clichy, Garcia, Milner, Navas, Nasri, Dzeko, Negredo.

Lopes on bench

_______________Hart
___________Fernandinho
Navas____________________Kolarov
___________Yaya__Nasri
____Silva_____Aguero____Jovetic
________Negredo__Dzeko

9-5 to us :)

Drop Dzeko and bring back the mackem lover - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDUrVQULIbk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDUrVQULIbk</a>

..................Pantiman...............
Richards MDM Lescott..Clichy
.............Garcia..Rodwell..........
Navas............................Milner
..........Jovetic.......Dzeko..........

If Jovetic isn't fit, then Negredo.

Big guns on the bench, with a couple of youth.

Dynamo11 said:
I'm sure we'll have a good sing song for Uwe, I really hope Lescott starts ahead of MDM. The COCup Final was another pretty mediocre display

Are you saying Demi was mediocre against Sunderland???? If so then what a load of shite!!! He was one of our best players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.