Man City Vs United Tickets

Just tried and they wouldn't do anything

Proven City fan and they treat you like some dipper/scum fan trying to scam in. That’s DISGUSTING.

I understand the objective, but if it can clearly be shown a long time attendee is missing out due to a poorly created criteria, they should be able to accommodate you.

Disgusting, proven City fan and they treat you like some dipper/scum fan trying to scam in.

I understand the objective, but if it can clearly be shown a long time attendee is missing out due to a poorly created criteria, they should be able to accommodate you.
Agreed, doesn't feel like a good way to treat your fans. To not budge on the criteria now just seems bizarre. People that went to 5 home games last season have had plenty of time to get a ticket sorted

Agreed, doesn't feel like a good way to treat your fans. To not budge on the criteria now just seems bizarre. People that went to 5 home games last season have had plenty of time to get a ticket sorted

Remember, the 5 game requirement is not to provide some sort of priority with City fans, it’s primarily to reduce/remove the possibility of away fans in home sections. You(and others) can clearly show/prove you have purchase history with City and are not a Scum/Dipper fan. This is poorly executed by the club, let’s hope they get a more realistic criteria implemented next year.

Remember, the 5 game requirement is not to provide some sort of priority with City fans, it’s primarily to reduce/remove the possibility of away fans in home sections. You(and others) can clearly show/prove you have purchase history with City and are not a Scum/Dipper fan. This is poorly executed by the club, let’s hope they get a more realistic criteria implemented next year.
I went to every home game last season as I am a season ticket holder and it's saying I can't buy one either I don't get it

Just tried and they wouldn't do anything
Oh that’s a shame.
I’d help if I could but I’m unable to get anymore.
Good luck in getting one and as others have said it’s no way to treat a genuine fan.

Is it me or does this sound like a fake email address lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220927_150503_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220927_150503_com.twitter.android.jpg
    554.2 KB · Views: 39

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.