Man City Vs United Tickets

Thanks for your help. I now have 2! One on my membership and the transferred season ticket.

the ones coming up on the city website (odd one in the block)

is it still the case they will only sell if you had 5 home games on your citycard ? i thought this restriction was only for first round of sales etc

need 1 x spare for my old man, he has 4.5k points on his citycard (paid £35) but due to covid last season was unable to get to as many as normal , everytime i go to select one on site just says you have already reached maximum tickets for event.
Yep it's still the 5 game game criteria, it hasn't changed. Unless you buy from touts like livefootballtickets which has 267 tickets for sale starting at about £325 (no hospitality). So you don't need to have ever been to the ground before if you buy from them. Setting a strict supporter criteria for the two big home games is definitely a good thing, keeps out the scousers and the rags. Doing so the year after a Covid affected season is not right, allowing legal touts have hundreds of tickets with no prior attendance requirement is not right, completely ignoring thousands of accumulated points over many years is not right.

Well done. Persistence paid off, I'm happy for you. This is what I'm seeing at the moment.....View attachment 56367
Not sure if you've got sorted but ignore this page. Trick for you.

Pick a different game. Copenhagen for example. when it takes you to the seating map, click the options and choose 'tickets' it'll take you to a list of games incl Utd. then click buy tickets, and it'll take you to the seating map for the Utd game (likely to be none available) keep this page open and refresh regularly, you'll get them popping up every so often.

Not sure if you've got sorted but ignore this page. Trick for you.

Pick a different game. Copenhagen for example. when it takes you to the seating map, click the options and choose 'tickets' it'll take you to a list of games incl Utd. then click buy tickets, and it'll take you to the seating map for the Utd game (likely to be none available) keep this page open and refresh regularly, you'll get them popping up every so often.
Cheers. But, as I said earlier, I'm not actually looking for a ticket for the game. Family do that I can't readily get out of. My name would be mud if I missed the get together. But thanks anyway.

And anyway, I wasn't at 5 home games last season.

Loads of Tickets available on site but for some reason It's saying I'm not a member, so unable to purchase. I am a match day member so not sure of the issue.

Loads of Tickets available on site but for some reason It's saying I'm not a member, so unable to purchase. I am a match day member so not sure of the issue.
Did you go to 5 home games last season? If not, it won't let you buy it. I am in the same boat despite having circa 6k points v frustrating

Did you go to 5 home games last season? If not, it won't let you buy it. I am in the same boat despite having circa 6k points v frustrating
If you have some spare time give the ticket office a bell. They might be able to help out. I had an issue last year and rang them and they were able to help out.
Worth a go mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.