Man City Vs United Tickets

Cannot tell yet, as I only got an email with confirmation and info, that tickets will be delivered about 2 weeks before the game.

Website is quite intuitive, You shouldn't have problems with placing and order, it was my first time there as well.

Also very curious how it will look as my wife is not exactly over the moon about a price anyway;D
They seem to get largely good reviews on Trustpilot, which is usually a good barometer. Even bigger question is how Livefootballtickets have another 244 tickets to sell for the game, starting at about £290 each (including Admin fee).... The new rules about having to have attended 5 home games last year to buy a derby ticket don't seem to have had the supposedly intended effect of rewarding the regulars, the touts seem to be the main beneficiaries..

They seem to get largely good reviews on Trustpilot, which is usually a good barometer. Even bigger question is how Livefootballtickets have another 244 tickets to sell for the game, starting at about £290 each (including Admin fee).... The new rules about having to have attended 5 home games last year to buy a derby ticket don't seem to have had the supposedly intended effect of rewarding the regulars, the touts seem to be the main beneficiaries..
The new rule stinks I was ill most of last season only attended 4 home games,been going home and away for 60 years with City from the age of 10.Also have over 2,000 points on my match day membership card no reward for me after all those years.

Loads of tickets available for the derby on the website
funny I logged on and it was sold out, refreshed and about 100 appeared for sale. You still need to have attended at least 5 home games last year, but if any qualifying person missed out, now's your chance. Thanks for the "heads up"

Avanti are so weird. No trains whatsoever showing for the Sunday of the derby. But there's one train on Monday morning, for which they're selling advance tickets. I think I've finally worked out how to get up to Manchester from London and back on the day, but it's a bit like a military operation.

Avanti are so weird. No trains whatsoever showing for the Sunday of the derby. But there's one train on Monday morning, for which they're selling advance tickets. I think I've finally worked out how to get up to Manchester from London and back on the day, but it's a bit like a military operation.
Euston to Birmingham/Liverpool Lime Street - West Midlands
Liverpool Lime Street to Manchester

Problem solved yes its a ball ache enjoy the journey then the destination :-)

Euston to Birmingham/Liverpool Lime Street - West Midlands
Liverpool Lime Street to Manchester

Problem solved yes its a ball ache enjoy the journey then the destination :-)

Cheers, didn't think of that. (I'm not a good lateral thinker). I was actually thinking of going up from Kings Cross to Sheffield, then across the Pennines. And back again after the match.
What you suggest actually sounds more reliable, since there's also a big problem with Transpennine at present (not that they're the only company going across the Pennines).
My worst case fallback involved taking the National Express coach up — and train back — but it's five fucking hours! Hate coaches too. You can't really read or listen to music properly, I find. You also find yourself next to some properly obese character on occasions; a whale who's basically taking up both seats.
Weird that I didn't think of the Liverpool solution. Probably because I had a strong subconscious aversion to being in that city. (Not quite true, actually: got nothing against Liverpool, just the redshite that infest it).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.