Man City Vs United Tickets

Cheers, didn't think of that. (I'm not a good lateral thinker). I was actually thinking of going up from Kings Cross to Sheffield, then across the Pennines. And back again after the match.
What you suggest actually sounds more reliable, since there's also a big problem with Transpennine at present (not that they're the only company going across the Pennines).
My worst case fallback involved taking the National Express coach up — and train back — but it's five fucking hours! Hate coaches too. You can't really read or listen to music properly, I find. You also find yourself next to some properly obese character on occasions; a whale who's basically taking up both seats.
Weird that I didn't think of the Liverpool solution. Probably because I had a strong subconscious aversion to being in that city. (Not quite true, actually: got nothing against Liverpool, just the redshite that infest it).
The LFC fans have gone quiet of late always happens when they are not winning haha

If anyone is eligible to buy a Utd ticket. (Cityzens matchday member who attended at least 5 games last season) but aren’t going, please would you be ever so kind to let me use your supporters number so I can purchase one for my dad.

Please DM me your supporters number and surname if so and I’ll add you to my friends list so I can purchase that way. No inconvenience to you, I can do everything once I’ve added you to my list.

Drink in it for anyone who can help me out .

After 2 (sat together if poss) for this now, seeing as the lovely boss has decided to cut down on weekend working.

Will keep trying the official site.

Can meet before hand or on day of game.

PM if required.

I'm looking for 2 east stand around block 107. Can take a mixture of adult / oap / kids.

Dm me if you can help

Ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.