Man City Vs United Tickets

1 or 2 available now, but you need the 5 game history obviously. Good luck
No, you misunderstand. I'm not looking for one. Got a family birthday do that sunday. Sit down meal, etc. Plus, I don't have the five game qualification from last season anyway (3 games). Maybe that's why it's showing as "sold out" for me.

want me to try , we are all using ours.
What, the Saints game? No, I'm sorted, thanks. Got my ticket about a fortnight ago. 307, row A. Should be a decent view. But thanks very much for the offer. It is appreciated, as is what you've done for me in the past. Hope you and all your clan are keeping well.

I'm after one around 107 for my mates lads. Aslong as he gets in he can come and sit with us.
DM me if you can help out?
Ta

My friend is transferring me their season ticket for this one for a second ticket for my wife. I have one already on my membership so not sure if it will work.

Can you screenshot the ticket in their mobile wallet and send that as a picture? Will that work. Please help, running out of options for the second ticket.

My friend is transferring me their season ticket for this one for a second ticket for my wife. I have one already on my membership so not sure if it will work.

Can you screenshot the ticket in their mobile wallet and send that as a picture? Will that work. Please help, running out of options for the second ticket.
he can transfer it no problem. you can have 2 on your membership (can't buy 2, but you can have 2+ )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.