Man City Vs United Tickets

Hey guys, I`m from germany, i was at the Etihad Stadium three times, but never to a manchester derby. Is there a possibility to get two tickets? I have no idea how to get tickets for the derby, here in germany on a few websites, I have to pay up to 600€ per ticket. Thanks for your help and sorry for some mistakes with the english language.
For that price you can have mine

(Only joking)

Thanks everyone.. Already bought the hospitality tickets..
so excited, as it’s my first match in Etihad
I think a a win would make it a very special memory :)
The food at the Vermilion is top class, you will have a brilliant day

Hello guys, question from Poland, i ve just bought two tickets for utd game via livefootballtickets - they reply to me, that tickets will be delivered to app (although i do not have one;p), so my bet is to put a faith in them;)

to the question though - do I need to register somewhere to get into stadium or displaying tickets as pdf or something would be enough?

Thanks in advance.

Hello guys, question from Poland, i ve just bought two tickets for utd game via livefootballtickets - they reply to me, that tickets will be delivered to app (although i do not have one;p), so my bet is to put a faith in them;)

to the question though - do I need to register somewhere to get into stadium or displaying tickets as pdf or something would be enough?

Thanks in advance.
You don't need to register anywhere to enter the stadium. All you need is just your ticket - printed or QR code in your phone.

After 1 ticket please. Was supposed to be away so never got one when then went on sale, but holiday now cancelled. PM please.

Does anyone know date/time city will release any that are available? It says on website 4 weeks before game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.