Man City want.............WENGER!!

Re: Holy Jesus Christ! Man City want.............WENGER!!

Holy Jesus Christ! It's in The Star!!

Need I say more?!?!?!?!?

If the Beano broke this story, I would believe it more than The Star.

he get finishing consistantly in the top 4 though wouldnt he?? to be fair there more of chance of me getting the managers job than wenger.

there's too many kids at arsenal for him to 'groom' into class players!

One of the best managers in the world. I would be very happy but he will never leave arsenal.

Cobwebcat said:
One of the best managers in the world. I would be very happy but he will never leave arsenal.

Why exactly do you think he is one of the best in the world? I'd love to know why everyone including the press bum him so much! They havent won a thing since 2005, he winges and moans week in week out and his team would not win the league if they played 10 games more than everyone else!

in a way there would be some truth in this if we are going to buy the best kids in the world according to previous reports about us going to spend 500milion on kids .(parker Lady Penelope's chauffeur) would be the perfect man for this future plan
if what the papers are saying is true.im sorry but mh cant handle vlad let alone 500 milion pounds worth of talent

This story may as well have been printed in the weekly world news next to the new pictures of aliens having a good time on mars waring shades.

Bojinov The Bull said:
Cobwebcat said:

Why exactly do you think he is one of the best in the world? I'd love to know why everyone including the press bum him so much! They havent won a thing since 2005, he winges and moans week in week out and his team would not win the league if they played 10 games more than everyone else!

I doubt his record has anything to do with you not wanting him since you have already said you wouldn't want Ferguson either. There is a reason there is a queue of teams (including Real Madrid) who would take him. We should be so lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.