Man City's biggest Judas?

Motty said:
I've seen Fowler mentioned a couple of times, what did he do that was so bad? (Apart from missing the penalty, but that doesn't make someone a 'Judas').

he said in his autobiography that he had no passion for playing at the time and went through the motions. seemed to peck up fro the derbies and then found a new lease of life when he re-joined liverpool.

when we played at anfield the other week, he was in the studio with redknapp. they showed his goal for us at eastlands against liverpool and he was apologetic for celebrating against his precious liverpool. we were paying his wages ffs.

People saying Coton, need to do there research more, he himself would rather have gone to Sunderland, yet due to our dire finances, Uniteds offer was far more suited to our needs at that time, nothing to do with Coton what so ever. Plus playing Eike Immel ahead of him was criminal anyway.
Ireland I wouldn't class as a judas, just a childish footballer, who has a few issues. All in all Kendall for me!!

Paul Stewart and sorry to say poor old Tommy Caton R.I.P. both could wait ti jump ship for the cash especially Stewart to Spurs proper tosser we gave em the chance's an got shit on.

This may be controversial in the eyes of some but it has to be Franny Lee, as chairman.

There were only two reasons he turned up, 1 his ego and 2 his eye on the profit.

fbloke said:
This may be controversial in the eyes of some but it has to be Franny Lee, as chairman.

There were only two reasons he turned up, 1 his ego and 2 his eye on the profit.

agreed; will never forget being with hundreds of Blues at an address on lee's behalf by summerbee telling us that "franny and his backers had money that would make jack walker look like a pauper" and we eventually got swales out and him in and he brought in ball as manager and the rest is history

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.