Man City's biggest Judas?

HK could have won us the league or would have gone very close. Even Peter Reid got his side to high positions for a couple of years.

I've seen Fowler mentioned a couple of times, what did he do that was so bad? (Apart from missing the penalty, but that doesn't make someone a 'Judas').

Shaun Goater! Fucked off to Reading, ungrateful bastard!

On a more serious note, can't think of many. More recently Robinho comes to mind, but it was obvious to me all along that he never really cared about the club. Ireland was also a bit dissapointing but it was obvious to everyone that he's crazy, which can be both good and bad I guess.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:57 am --<br /><br />
poyntonblueboy said:

Uh, because he's on loan at Madrid?

citymad said:
The Pope said:
Stephen Ireland is pretty fresh in the memory for me.

How can you say that ?, he wasn't being played. Do u expect him to just sit there and let his undoubted talent go to waste.

Good post, CM. As Player of the Year, he could have expected to be given some respect, but he got none at all. Personally, I'd have built a team around him.
Some memories are very short it seems to me.

masterwig said:
Coppell really pissed me off. Couldn't handle the pressure after a month. And to think a couple of years back people were suggesting he should be England manager! Spineless ****.
Yep I fell for that wankers bullshit about trying his best for the club then hey presto about a month after he had left for Liverpool he had dropped over a stone the cnut. Took the piss big time while here even remember he celebrated infront of rag fans with a sign about the dippers european record

In my life time I have to say Ireland, cant stand the guy hes been an absolute **** about us since leaving, I've seen on various times him have a pop at us.

Yes we all know Barton was a twat, but he wasnt a Judas to us, there were times when he single handedly kept this team going.

As for Robinho yes I was disappointed when he left, but tbh hes one of the most skillful players I've seen play, and when I'm older I can look back on having seen him play, and in all honesty we all knew he was leaving so it was no shock. BUT I tell you one thing no one will ever forget the day he signed!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.