Man City's biggest Judas?

My inital reaction was Kendall or Coton. Although Coton leaving for united was a disgrace there were mitigating circumstances, IIRC he was being kept out of the team by Immel which was laughable. Kendall though had no such excuses. He was doing a great job and I really thought we were going places. The stupid twat. Oh well at least he regretted his decision when it went tits up at Everton.

Yeah I think people are using the term judas wrong here;I mean did anyone believe macmanaman or fowler,danny mills or Andy cole really loved our club?

However Distin was a first class c*nt and an awful captain regardless of his talent.sturridge was given nothing but love but wanted it all too fast.both were judases.

Kendall was a tosser.

Those are my votes.

Stephen Ireland
Michael Ball

Robinho and Tevez are mercenary journeymen, could hardly say it's out of character or judas like behaviour.

Lancet Fluke said:
My inital reaction was Kendall or Coton. Although Coton leaving for united was a disgrace there were mitigating circumstances, IIRC he was being kept out of the team by Immel which was laughable. Kendall though had no such excuses. He was doing a great job and I really thought we were going places. The stupid twat. Oh well at least he regretted his decision when it went tits up at Everton.

Nigel Clough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.